Warranty Terms and Conditions
* Warranty won’t be inforce except in the presence of the product’s serial number. Orderac site has the right to cancel any warranty if the buyer has edited/ wiped the serial number of the product after buying it.
* When the warranty is in force orderac are committed to maintain or replace the damaged part of the product, compensate the buyer with part/full price that he bought the product with, and the compensation will be as the current price of the product in the market.
* The maintenance or replacing the product that happened according to warranty’s terms and conditions isn’t/ won’t be considered or lead to renew the warranty period and won’t be considered under any circumstances as a renewal period to the warranty that was given to the customer when he bought the product.
* Orderac’s warranty won’t cover any cases of damage and break that happened due to the misuse from the buyer at any part of the product.
* Orderac’s warranty covers factory and manufacture defaults during the first 14 days only and we are obliged to replace the product in this situation. After 14 days from buying date orderac won’t be obliged to replace the product and in this condition, the product will be in a maintenance program.
* All cables, chargers, batteries, accessories, mobile accessories, and tablets accessories warranty’is only 6 months
* Homewares, computers, electric devices, tablets, and mobiles warranty is only one year excluded product misuse.
* The customer has the right to ask for an electronic copy from purchasing bill and that only during one year from the purchasing date.
* Hand watches warranty didn’t include batteries it includes failures only,
* There is no warranty on consuming products such as; smart cards, internet cards, charge cards and gift cards… etc.
** For more inquiries about product program please contact us at the following mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact Us